Friday, August 27, 2010

My New Favorite Animal

Holy crap, have you ever heard of the clouded leopard?  It's the greatest looking thing on the planet.  Look!

This thing is seriously blowing my mind with its awesomeness.  It's like what a regular leopard wears when it goes to a rave. Basically, I want to be inside one.  Why has no one ever made a coat in this pattern?

It's a big world of animal prints out there, but the market is totally dominated by regular old leopard (and I guess a dash of zebra, but let's not get too crazy). Despite decades of leopard print, human kind has still not figured out how to wear it with out looking a. trashy, b. cheap, or c. creepy and insane.  A lesson:
I guess this list touches mostly on the "creepy and insane" aspects of badly executed leopard.  (Also, who wants to eat that baby with me?)

This also exists, but I just wasn't sure what to do with it:

I want to say it's a don't, but then I realize we should all be doing this like every day.  Until the goat eats its own leopard print dress.  Then you start filming.

 So now that that's all cleared up, let's go to phase 2 where we learn how to cover our entire face, hair, and body with leopard print!  No, really.  Check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment