Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sifl and Olly: It's Crescent Fresh

Does anyone remember the Sifl and Olly Show? Perhaps this will be an aha reminder moment that flashes you back to oh... 1998, when this gem was still airing on MTV. It was a masterful, off kilter puppet show made by Liam Lynch and Matt Crocco. I remember discovering it in 5th grade, and then mourning its loss that same year. Watching it now, and hearing all the amazing 1990s references makes me really happy--specifically frequent ones of Bjork and Clare Danes (Did you see my last post? Apparently this is a trend).

These two videos are probably my favorite Sifl and Olly moment. And I'm totally bringing back crescent fresh. (Or maybe just bringing it around for the first time.)







Oh, and here they are dressed like pimps, for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment