Friday, June 1, 2012

Olympic Dress-Up

So the 2012 Olympics are just around the corner, and I am psyched. Mostly I'm all, "OMIGOD Gymnastics!" but I also dig the swimming and the track and field stuff, too.

But most importantly, really, is the xenophobic, nationalistic pride you get to display all. the. time.

Fuck you Usain Bolt, JAMAICA IS GOING DOWN! USA! USA! USA!

And if you're going to be drunk and screaming about your patriotism, you obviously must look the part.
Here are a few things to stock up on while you're waiting for the Olympic showdown to kick off on July 27th:










Holy moly those last ones really are the winners, but I'm digging that variation with the shorts pockets too instead of the now seen-everywhere this (which is also still pretty sweet): 



So go out there and spend some Amurrican dollars on some real Amurrican shit (most of which is probably made in Camburrdia), and get head-to-toe JAZZED for the Olympics.

I can't wait.

UPDATE 6/4: Oh my god, add this to the list times 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment