Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Color, and Then a Frog Ring. No Reason.


Check out these people being all like "YEAH!" about color. It's pretty... groovy, I guess, would be a fair description.



So how crazy is it that right after I watched this video, I saw this lamp in a totally unrelated catalog? I think the people who made the poured paint pedestals should immediately turn them into lamp posts. That would be the coolest.


You know what's also the coolest?


Obviously I love everything about this frog ring, except the $5,500 price tag. That's totally offensive, Lucifer Vir Honestus. Go suck an egg. Your name is quite fitting, for you are the ring devil. Is that seriously a giant block of real turquoise? I'm going to go to Toys 'R' Us, where they have little rubber animal figurines -- no, scratch that, I'm going to find an ERASER in the shape of a frog and superglue it to a plastic ring. Boom, same effect. Plus, I can totes do a crossword. How does that egg taste now, Luce?

This message has been brought to you by the end of the day after a long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment