Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meta Gif Internet Lolz

Can I make a collection of the best gif collections? Is that allowed? There's already so many amazing sets out there, I figure why start fresh from the bottom of the aggregation ladder?

I'm doing it.



Ric Flair. WOOO these are awesome.

Also, can we just take some more time out to appreciate Ric mother fucking Flair? I mean, his shoes cost more than your house.



Alright, back to the gifs. Next I present.... Mr. Put the Bunny Back in the Box himself, Nicholas Cage.

I happen to be an actual member of that there Cagealot Castle. Several months ago I signed up specifically to get a gif of Cage diving through a window to escape an airplane explosion in the second half of ConAir. I could not find that gif. It was upsetting, but I became initiated into a fine subset of humans over at the castle de la a lot of Cage, who have put together a vast collection of weird shit dedicated to the man. So, silver lining. Keep up the good work, you Cageaholics.

Today, when I went back to find said gif set, I also find THIS horrifying blog of nightmares and tears, which is apparently new and active, and did I mention horrifying and tear-filled?

But it's ok, because right as I was about to rip out my eyeballs with fear and rage from seeing that site, I found this:



Holy mother of god, it is the best gif of all time. 

While basking in the light of that hot, hot piece of smooth sexy gifness, a question arises: Why is Nick Cage's oeuvre so exhaustively turned into gifs? And why has no one done the scene where he dives through those windows like a mad man in ConAir?! My investigation continues...

Let's see, what's next. Kitten gifs? Nah, too easy.

N*SYNC GIFS!!  These are so intense. Pop stardom really is all about the close-up, huh? Also, please note the makers of this blog would like you to Njoy the gif. Ndeed I will.


The natural progression from here is oh my god spice girls gifs! Obviously. But those ladies were a bit more pre-internet, and hence don't have as much going on. How about one for good measure:


Aww, do your thing ladies. They are slamming all kinds of things in all sorts of directions.

Alright, I'm about to get epilepsy right now. More to come? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment