Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Paperless Post Post

I am a huge fan of Paperless Post. Ever since my cousin's fiancee sent around invitations for her bridal shower, I was converted. There is no turning back. I am sending cards left and right, popping them out like it's nobody's business.

Well, I guess it's Paperless Post's business. And they are good at what they do. For far less than it would cost to send actual cards, you can send out really well designed digital ones in about 30 seconds. Plus, if it's an invitation, Paperless Post provides you with a really useful RSVP tracker.


Really, though, the best part about this site is the designs. These cards are awesome to look at-- whether they are cute or girly or serious and formal, they are all on point. Run one quick google search for cards and invitations, and you'll see how much awful, garish, cheesy, color-overloaded crap is out there. This site is extremely refreshing.

I sent two cards to James on Valentine's day, which were very funny, I like to think, and I'm extremely tempted to put them up here. But I am not going to be that girl. So I will show you the fronts...



Not too shabby, right? Later on I fell in love with this one, and it's making me wish one of my friends would get violently ill.

It turns out that all three of these cards are made by a Brooklyn-based design company, called Enormous Champion. Realizing I clearly love them, I check out their site. Turns out they also make amazing WHALE TOWELS and have a cat named PENNY LANE! Meanwhile, here I am, loving the shit out of whales and naming my cat Penny Lane. This is magic. Do not deny it. Look at this effing whale towel I am going to own in 3-5 business days. Thank you, Paperless Post. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment