Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clam Jam #14: Hey BP, Cover This!

So there's this band, Hungry Kids of Hungary. I'm pretty sure they're Australian and have an album coming out either right now or, like, soonish. What I'm trying to say is I'm not really all about the research right now. I am all about telling you that these guys have some pretty decent (if not a little girly) songs up their sleeves, and a definite Squeeze vibe that's worth getting into.

More important than all of that though, is this one song called Eat Your Heart Out. It would be awesome if Banana Phonetic could blow this thing out in a cover. I couldn't find a video of it, surprise, surprise, but hopefully this works: listen.

... ok, so that doesn't work? and neither does embedding? I don't know what Grooveshark's deal is, but I'm getting a little up in arms here.

Just for the sake of posting something, this song is pretty decent too:



Shit, that's not a video either. Get it together, Erika. GOD.

Whatever. Boys of BP, go look up Eat Your Heart Out. Or don't. I don't know what I'm doing here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment