Friday, September 24, 2010

Tripping Out on Friday

I mean... we don't really have to talk about this or anything. We can just stare...


I guess I should give a little bit of something. This is at the BMW Museum in Munich. It's 714 metallic balls held up by string. From there, I have no idea how the magic happens, but I do know I want to buy a BMW. (Sucks about the music though, huh?)

And hey, while we're at it, let's have a little car company competition. See who's cooler. Right now at the London Design Festival artists Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram have an installment with Audi robots that write light messages with what are basically metal octopus tentacles of awesomeness


Try and figure it all out at Dezeen, where people seem to get it a lot better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment