Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Best/Worst T-shirt in the World

Yes, it's true. We love Teen Mom, almost as much as we love clams. The only problem is, while going around the world expressing love for clams is fun, easy and only mildly alienating, showing love for Teen Mom just comes out like this:


While this is awesome, it's definitely sending the wrong message. I guess I'll just have to keep my Teen Mom love to my self.  (By which I mean talking about it incessantly and posting it on the internetz for everyone to see.)

3 comments:

  1. is this real? because i came up with this hilarious idea in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made it. because i'm awesome. actually, it's a terrible terrible photoshop job, but teen mom awesomeness overrides that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and anyway i'm pretty sure irena came up with that first, suckaaa.

    ReplyDelete