Friday, October 1, 2010

Living Amongst the Arts

I love Brooklyn.  I love it so, so much, the way a mother loves her baby even when it's one of the ugly ones, with a weird birthmark and poorly proportioned nose, and maybe one of those laughs that go in instead of out.  Because that baby is going to grow up with so much personality. And probably a sweet neck tattoo! Uh, and a PBR habit.    

Yeah, so Brooklyn is my fucked up baby.  And on weekends like this, it shines. Check out all the awesome things going on right outside my door!


I am going to be bar hopping and studio hopping and probably literally hopping with joy out on the streetz all day tomorrow.  And there's going to be such a huge hipster parade, I won't even know what to do with myself.  (Probably wear silly sunglasses and take pictures. Whatevs.) But then.... THEN... there's this:

Bring to Light: Nuit Blanche NYC from Michael Zick Doherty on Vimeo.


Are you crapping? Because I'm crapping. This is everything I ever wanted in an event. Plus, I have a 50% chance of snagging some LED shoelaces, which are, by the way, the new number one item on my Christmas List.

No comments:

Post a Comment