Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Omigod, Shoes (part 2)

Irena had a post about shoes, so now I can too.

I just got trapped in Moxsie's stranglehold, and fell helplessly under the spell of their "Moxsie First" newsletter, which gives its unsuspecting victims the opportunity to pre-buy amazing stuff months before it actually gets released. They even have a little clicking timer on top, showing how long the pre-sale will last, and reminding you that you are a shopaholic idiot, just like the woman calling into HSN talking about her rhinestone cat brooch. (Order in 10 minutes and get two rhinestone kitties for the price of one!)

Whatevs. They sent me a follow-up email with a 15% off coupon, so I crumbled. I've decided $75 is a totally ok price to pay for what will be the first item on my Christmas List I actually know I'm getting. (Still holding out for the bedazzled, white pony with the rainbow mane.) These won't ship until the end of December, but they're mine. All mine:


1 comment: