Thursday, October 21, 2010

Look What Sarah Can Do!

As some of you may know, September 26 to October 9 was a whirlwind of birthday celebrations. Most importantly, it was Gary Busey's very first birthday!  And he hated his cake so, so much. 

Thankfully, Sarah Tosh is a master of scissors and glue, and is the craftiest craft queen I have ever seen.  Someone should probably hire her over at Kate's Paperie (because then I could get a bunch of cool free stuff and be the craftiest craft queen in training). 

Look at this card she made for a cat!

It even folded from the top like a real card, and was filled with giant neon bubble letters -- Gary's favorite.

Now, as you also may know, Gary is much, much more popular than me, and had a lot more guests at his birthday than I did. But don't worry! Sarah and her paper skillz came to the rescue and made sure I was not to be outdone. First she brought me 70 glowsticks and a tiara. And THEN, she brought me this:

It's a real live card rendition of me, wearing the tiara she brought! It even has green glitter eyeshadow on, just like me!

This is nothing less than incredible. And that's that.

2 comments:

  1. WHY IS SARAH SO GOOD AND CRAFTY??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry re I'm already craft-planning paper dreadlocks ;) I gotchu

    ReplyDelete