Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Miley Cyrocist

Alright, so the title isn't very clear. But Miley Cyrus needs an exorcist fast!

If I was a writer for Weekly World News (creator of Bat Boy and "The world's only source for reliable news."), I might say ... actually, I can't even do it. Make fun of tabloids all you want, people. Those scathing headlines are tough to think up. How about:

Head Spinning Revelations About Cyrus Possession!

See? That's not even that good. You're not even quite sure what I'm talking about. How about:

Teen Pop Act Taken Over by Demons!

We're getting there. Let's just forget the title and look at the picture, taken directly from the top banner of the official, corporate bloodsucking, Miley Cyrus website.

Seriously, someone stick a wooden stake in that or something. I am so scared, I can't even shake my hips like "yeah" to her new hit, "Who Owns My Heart." (Please forgive me if this is neither new, nor a hit. It's the latest video on her evil, evil demon blog.)

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit you guys -- Miley Cyrus is a headline on the Weekly World News site right now!! "Miley Cyrus to do Playboy" And it all comes full circle...

    ReplyDelete